Please Note : Ensure to fill your correct weight, during form filling. Persons above 80Kgs will be charge extra at Helipad @Rs.150 per KG.
Terms And Conditions:-
1. For same day return you will be given 90 minutes at Sh Kedarnath JI
2. For the same day passengers are required to reach Phata from 6 am to 10 am
3. Rs 500/- Cancellation Charges will be charged if the booking is cancelled 4 days prior to travel date, within 4days 50% amount will be charged as cancellation and no refunds will be given for cancellation within 48 hours of travel date.
4. You need to deposit the total amount in advance to the company’s account number.
5. You need to provide us the copy of the bank deposit slip once you deposit the amount.
6.Confirmed tickets will be mailed to you after the confirmation of amount deposited in the company’s account is confirmed by our bank. Confirmation time required by the Bank is minimum two working days. Hence tickets will be issued once bank confirm the amount.
7. Full Charges for Child Above 2 Years & There is no Charge for child below 2 years age proof are
8. The time given to the passengers would be the reporting time only and it should not be considered as Flight Time.
9. The Minimum waiting period of passengers would be 2-3 hours but it may exceed to 3-4 hours as per the ground situation such as weather condition. Time of refuelling the helicopter or Non-Availability of passengers as either Side.
10. No Accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
11. Each Passenger may carry baggage not more than 2 Kgs of Weight in Flight. Excess Volume Baggage would not be allowed in Helicopter Flight.
12. Expected Time After reporting to Phata office and boarding the Flight will be minimum 1 Hour and may exceed subject to various un avoidable condition. This time is required to carry out check – in
13. Passenger Over-Weight charges will be levied beyond 85 Kgs of Weight subjected to company not losing a seat in the trip. This will be decided at Phata Office and will be Final.
14. Group Concerns are not accounted for, passengers might have to travel alone also in separate Flights even if you are a part of a Group. You also might have to wait in between flight depending upon weight, flight availability or weather condition.
15. Cancellation Can be also be due to weather, technical snag in helicopter or any unforeseen
circumstances, Company will refund full amount and will not be responsible towards management of
16. Biometric registration and medical fitness certificate from local authority are mandatory to be produce before boarding.